Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 30. joulukuuta 2013

Summary of 2013

Melko silppuinen vuosi takana...

... my completed crafts in 2013 are relatively small in size...
... socks, bags, mini quilts...
I announced to OPAM challenge - hosted by Kris and Peg - 32 finished craft projects.
I counted knitted socks as one OPAM / month, although I knitted many more pair of socks in a month.

Here is December's secret cross stitch for my blogger friend Katrin.

I couldn't resist it, when I saw the pattern in magazine. About the same time I had also seen photos of Katrin's bathroom...
To me the phrase of the cross stitch is so... true! The year 2013 began with aiming the stars...
and it seems that 2014 will begin too... because My Oh, My Stars quilt is still in progress... but now I have bought a piece of wool batting for it and I have only 7 or 11 small stars ahead. You just wait a moment... it will be completed;o)

... but before that...
... we have something else in our mind...


Colorful New Year 2014 
- quilty friends all over the world -

We are happy that you share the joys of our quilting adventure, and sometimes sorrows...
with hugs Satu & Fenix

8 kommenttia:

Dolores kirjoitti...

Lucky Fenix. Your work is impressive. Will you be making even more in 2014? I am looking forward to your stars quilt.

Litamora's Quilt & Design kirjoitti...

Wow! You have finished a lot of beautiful projects! Can't wait to see what you are making next :-) The cat quilt is just stunning! Love it!

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Nuo kissat ovat ihania, kokonaisuus toimii todella hyvin mustalla taustalla! Taas ihastelen Fenixin paljonpuhuvaa katsetta; se on suunnattu selvästi tulevaan, onnelliseen vuoteen! Mukavaa vuodenvaihdetta sinulle ja puuhakasta vuotta 2014 :D

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I am very happy to hear that you had my bathroom in mind when you made the whale, because that is just the spot where I want it to be. The cat quilt is looking really good, and the collage of all the things you did in 2013 is amazing! Happy New Year!
KATRIN W.

Tilkkureppu kirjoitti...

Kissabloggi on upea!
Iloista ja Hauskaa Uutta Vuotta sinulle ja Fenixille!

Tilkku & Tilkku kirjoitti...

Paljon kaunista olet saanut aikaan vuoden aikana. Kissapeitto, samoin kuin kissasikin, ovat tosi söpöjä. Hyvää uutta vuotta !

Dee kirjoitti...

Happy New Year to both you and Fenix! Lots of beautiful projects this year. Loving the cat quilt. I wish I had started one as well, but couldn't find the time.

Tilkunviilaaja kirjoitti...

Hieno kissatilkkupinta! Upean värikäs! Hyvää uutta vuotta!