Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

keskiviikko 11. joulukuuta 2013

Celtic Solstice - Part 2

This week we are driving down and up the hills of Ireland.
I must be careful not to drive too fast...

... because... if the concentration slacks, it's very easy to sew the pieces in the wrong direction.

That's why I scheduled my UP&Down hills -week like this:

- on Monday 100 neutral downhills
- on Tuesday 100 neutral uphills
- on Wednesday 100 yellow downhills
- on Thursday 100 yellow uphills
- on Friday sew 100+100 down-uphill -units together
;o) ... so

...on Friday I'm ready for clue #3!

... but before that I'll go and see the progress of other quilters, here.
Hugs, Smiles And Warm Fuzzy Feelings
to every one;o)

3 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I see you have big plans for this week, you will be going up and down lots of hills!
KATRIN W.

Tilkkureppu kirjoitti...

Onpa hauskan näköinen sik-sak kuvio!

Litamora's Quilt & Design kirjoitti...

I'm thinking about joining you on the mystery. This looks so great!