This week we are driving down and up the hills of Ireland.
I must be careful not to drive too fast...
... because... if the concentration slacks, it's very easy to sew the pieces in the wrong direction.
That's why I scheduled my UP&Down hills -week like this:
- on Monday 100 neutral downhills
- on Tuesday 100 neutral uphills
- on Wednesday 100 yellow downhills
- on Thursday 100 yellow uphills
- on Friday sew 100+100 down-uphill -units together
;o) ... so
...on Friday I'm ready for clue #3!
... but before that I'll go and see the progress of other quilters, here.
Hugs, Smiles And Warm Fuzzy Feelings
to every one;o)