Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

torstai 19. joulukuuta 2013

May I pour you...

... a cup of cocoa?

 ... Or two?
Quilty Fun Sew Along has progressed so far that it is time to take a Christmas break... the Sew Along continues on January 6, 2014.

Hmm... so I would have now time to sew these blocks together...
... if I only can... 
I wonder, are all those sashing strips 1 1/2" width?

On Saturday I'm going to sew the next block of CWD.
I did some measurements and already cut the pieces...

from white fabric: 2 - 3" x 3" squares for the HST's
from brown fabric: 2 - 3" x 3" squares for the HST's
from brown fabric: 4 - 2" x 2" squares for the corner squares
from green fabric: 4 - 2 3/8" x 2 3/8" squares.
Cut the green squares diagonally once to make 8 triangles.

Tadaa... now we are ready - hopefully - to sew Rachel's Frustrations block together;o)

See you on Saturday!!!

3 kommenttia:

Dolores kirjoitti...

What a fun looking quilt. Good luck with all the sewing. Remember, measure twice and cut once.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I like those blocks you made already, that is a project that I would like to do someday, too.
KATRIN W.

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Ihanat omputja kupposet! Jotain tuollaista minäkin voisin joskus yrittää... Toivottavasti ei ole tullut frustraatiota Rachelin kanssa. (Tulihan lehdet perille?)