Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 1. joulukuuta 2013

1. Adventtina...

The first door of advent calender is opened...
eli ensimmäinen luukku Veikkauksen joulukalenterista raaputettu... 1000 euroa pukkaa, hih-hih!

... few things from my first Advent...

 ... a gorgeous decoration from Maria... I love it! It will find a nice place at our Christmas tree...
... It snowed - the first snow - last night, but at this moment it rains and the snow is melting...
... secret cross-stitches...
... pieces for Bonnie's new Mystery quilt, Celtic Solstice...

And there will be soon November's Schnibbles parade on Sinta Renee's and Sherri's blog...
'MORNING JOE'

I planned to sew my own version of 'Morning Joe'...
but it was only a plan in this month... again!
I got a lot of inspiration of Carrie's block pattern...
and I'm going to sew more of those blocks and...
I'm going to use some VERY tiny triangles - left overs from other works -  to make season greetings cards!
... oh dear, many going to -phrases... again;o)

To everyone...
Hauskaa ensimmäistä adventtia!!!

2 kommenttia:

Michele kirjoitti...

I love how you were inspired by Morning Joe! The cards look great :-)

Maria kirjoitti...

Glad you like the little hexie decoration :-)