Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

torstai 11. maaliskuuta 2010

Guerrilla Warfare --- one day later


I planned to sew Guerrilla Warfare - block yesterday, but I had only strenght enough to cut the fabrics...

blue is Paula Barnes' Bonnie Blue Basics tan is designed by Jo Morton, I don't know the collection of it white little flowers on white is also unknown range to me



But today was the other day....

Block 77. Guerrilla Warfare

In Civil War Diary quilt book this block is with the note written by Emma Florence LeConte Furman. She describes in her note - dated 10 of March, 1864 - her Uncle's conversation with a Yankee officer. I'll continue with Emma's notes on next Sunday.

Until then...

3 kommenttia:

Madammeke Ongeduld kirjoitti...

the block and hte color or verry beautiful

Cattinka kirjoitti...

If this is block 77, does that mean you have already made 77 blocks for this quilt? Anyway it is very pretty and it will be a great part of a great quilt some day.
KATRIN W.

Karen kirjoitti...

Another lovely block and wonderful fabric combination.