Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 8. maaliskuuta 2010

FOR TODAY March 8, 2010

Outside My Window... dark, the leafless branches of the birch are swaying in the wind.

I am thinking... Euro bee block. I received the very first fabrics today from France, from Sylvie. I have promised to sew one or two pinwheels to her. I'm thrilled!

I am thankful for... at my working place all the greenhouses in which we are growing the roses only in the summertime are now ready for the next spring and summer. Because of that my fingers, wrists and elbows are aching - TOO much cutting work recently.

From the kitchen... In this evening a cup of coffee and snacks. No healthy, but I'm too tired to cook anything...

I am wearing... black / green striped blouse, black pants and grey socks.

I am creating... pinwheel on the black background for Sylvie

I am going... to count days to the winter holidays... starting now 8...

I am reading... instructions of the pinwheel blocks. It's amazing how many different pinwheels I have already found

I am hoping... and waiting SPRING!

I am hearing... silence. Can you hear it?

Around the house... here and there holes on the book-shelves. Some of the books are already in the new house.

One of my favorite things... are roses. Although I'm going to stop working with them - they are always my favorite flowers! Oh my, I'm missing them...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I won't plan too much this week; the moving takes time and I'll go to work at the next weekend - to cut roses;) But I'll TRY to make two CWD block this week - on Wednesday and on Sunday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

2 kommenttia:

Robin kirjoitti...

Hope you have a happy and smooth move, Satu! Be sure to try and take a rest afterward... moving is stressful work. :)

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Good luck this week! And what a lovely picture you added.