Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 10. maaliskuuta 2014

Sew Kitschy - a Mixing Bowl and Spoon

I think it's time to whip up some delicious treats;o)
Do you agree?

A mixing bowl and spoon is the third block of Betty's Kitchen quilt.

When I sewed March's BOM, I realized that the Cookie Jar should be on the table, not float in the air like that... I don't know what I have thought ... obviously nothing... when I didn't notice it before...

Well, now the jar is on the table, though not in this photo. I used the same gray fabric as in the bowl block.

My weekend went past by with...

;o) yes, with Jersey Girl!...

... It is now quilted and binded!!!!!

Although it's made of Christmas fabrics, I want to admire it for a short time. So it's now on the wall of the living room. Maybe I have to finish another small quilt... which is more in spring color...

JERSEY GIRL

Size 91 cm x 91 cm
AYOS project in January 2014

Thank you for stopping by...

10 kommenttia:

quappwurm kirjoitti...

Jersey Girl is so fantastic!!! Doesn't look like a christmas quilt!
Hugs Christiane

Dolores kirjoitti...

Although you say you used Christmas fabrics for Jersey Girl, from what I see, it doesn't look like it. Perhaps it's because the pieces are not large and they are mixed with solids.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Hi Satu,
you can be very proud your finished quilt looks good on the wall, and you should keep it a little longer, before you store it away until next christmas.
I like you new block for the kitschy BOM, I still have to pick my fabrics for that one.
Have a nice week
KATRIN W.

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Ihana, ihana, ihana Ko- siis Jersey Girl! Vaikka sinulla on jouluiset kankaat, niin värit eivät ole niin hallitsevia, ettei sitä voisi käyttää muulloinkin. Omani odottelee vielä tikkausta muiden ompeluprojektien painaessa edelleen niskassa. Mukavaa viikkoa!

Irma kirjoitti...

Jieno työ ja upeat värit, tykkään:)

paivis kirjoitti...

Kaunis, kaunis, tykkään ja kohtahan se joulukin taas on 😀

Tilkku & Tilkku kirjoitti...

Jerseyn tyttö-peitto on upea ja väreiltään sopii niin jouluun kuin muihinkin aikoihin. Tuosta kulhosta valmistuu varmasti herkkuja, kauniit kankaat siinäkin.

Kati kirjoitti...

Jersey Girl on tosi kaunis, niin raikkaat värit! Ei tarvitse olla joulu että sitä voisi pitää esillä. Keittiöaiheiset BOMit ovat myös hauskoja. Kauniita kankaita.

Carrie P. kirjoitti...

love your bowl fabric and your Jersey girl quilt is gorgeous.

Wendy kirjoitti...

great bowl, I love the fabric. Jersey Girl is gorgeous! Great job. She doesn't look Christmassy to me.