Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 3. maaliskuuta 2014

CWD: Regiment Landed


I have only one Civil War diary entry of March... and the associated block, which is not yet sewed.

There is no particular date... so I decided to sew this month's CWD block today!

It's very easy block called
100. Regiment Landed.


I wrote up a few dimensions at the same time, if you would like to try this block. It is 6" x 6" finished... as all the CWD blocks are.
 
Note: Fabric D - pieces are 1/8" bigger than is needed... just in case;o)

 Because the sewing of today's block didn't take long... I sewed few other... already completed blocks together;o)

This is so.... SO fascinating fun!... to see them together!!
And with the sashing strips, it doesn't matter that there is a little bit smaller or bigger blocks.

Now I only regret that I haven't done this (=sewed few blocks together, when they were completed) with Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks. It's much more easy and absolutely much more pleasant and more REWARDING way!

Now we will have the six-week break. Can you imagine SIX weeks without Civil War Diary blocks?
Don't you worry... weeks will pass quick.... I have plenty of other patches to fiddle with;o)

The next block is very interesting...

Enjoy your stitchings!

3 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I know for sure that you will not get bored in the six weeks. Your new blocks look nice, I like the picture with the ones you joined together already.
KATRIN W.

Tilkku & Tilkku kirjoitti...

Sinulla on niin paljon mielenkiintoisia projekteja vireillä, että ei meinaa mukana pysyä. Civil War Diary blokit ovat kauniita ja tykkään noista hillityistä väreistä.

Tilkkureppu kirjoitti...

Kauniit värit blokissa ja vaikka sinulla on tässä kuuden viikon tauko, luulen sinulla riittää tekemistä:)