Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 12. lokakuuta 2013

Huggermugger...


.. not quite, but as you can see, in a sewing room my working has not been well-organized.  There is several different projects going on... may I say all too many...

I don't know why, but I just can't decide, which one of the progressing work is the most important. Isn't it peculiar?

Maybe the reason is that I "HAVE" to knit those socks!!!

But there is also a huge hugger-mugger on the upper shelf...

Well, at least I sewed the two last blocks of Virtual Quilting Bee. I even surprised myself, because I sewed them all and in schedule ;o) BRAVO me!!!


Virtual Quilting Bee blocks #15 and #16.

The blocks passed also the inspection of Fenix... huh!
Now I have to think about the layout...

... actually I have already cut the pieces for extra star blocks. I need ten star blocks more... therefore I really have one idea of the layout.. but that idea means that this top is not ready yet... there is still muuuuch work!
Hopefully THAT doesn't mean that I won't ever finish this quilt either.

I wish I would have a better ability to organize my quilting hobby...
... or maybe I only prefer on the way than arrive...
Oh, what nonsense I'm talking again.... where the needles are?

I wish you a SUPERlovely Sunday!!!

4 kommenttia:

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Ehdin taas tänne ennen bloggeria;D
Ihania Virtual Quilting Been blokkeja, kokonaisuus on kaunis, sävyt pehmeät. Sinä todella osaat, sommittelun, värit! Sukkaa pukkaa täälläkin tilkkuilun ohella. Mukavaa viikonloppua!

Anne Ida kirjoitti...

It's what I like to call creative chaos ;-) Love the blocks! And I'm really curious about the setting - can't picture how you're going to put it together with another ten stars... Enjoy your Sunday and happy quilting!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Very cute post (and lovely quilt-in-progress!) I can so relate. I am also starting a knitting project at the same time I'm trying to finish a stitching and quilting projects. sigh! Keep up the good work though. A little progress is still progress!

Dolores kirjoitti...

Happy Name Day Satu.