Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 20. syyskuuta 2013

Purr-purr...

... finally something to be purr - inspected!

 Yesterday the fourth 2013 Designer Mystery BOM block kit came and I sewed it immediately!
It's fabulous! The first three blocks are different kind of baskets... 

  I remember that I had not yet showed you the third block...

... so here it is with the newest one;o)
I like these 'Avalon' fabrics more and more every day!

The last project of Stitch-A-long 2013 is a Needle Book. It's Anni Downs' pattern from her Some Kind of Wonderful book.

I made few tiny alterations... again. And it's green;o)... so it fits well with the sewing case.

Hei, this is Purr-fect, but only little too small...

I know Fenix, you don't have to remind me...
... really I have a little bit bad conscience, because I have those two previous Designer Mystery BOMs still unfinished... but all on time!
Nowadays almost all my crafty time is filled with socks... so all on time, Fenix, all on time;o)

We wish you a creative weekend!!!

4 kommenttia:

Sinta Renee kirjoitti...

I think it's all pur-fect too! I love your block and your Anni Downs project. Lovely!

Dolores kirjoitti...

Gorgeous needle book. I like the green. Fenix looks like he enjoys his job.

Simone Harding kirjoitti...

A gorgeous needle book. Love the hexagon hearts. The colors are just gorgeous.

Ajka kirjoitti...

Nice creation, I'm looking at you :-)
Ajka