Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 30. syyskuuta 2013

Mercerie - Part 2

No, it is not yet done, but a top of it is finished...

 and I can post it to the Vintage Schnibbles parade. Now it's time to decide how to quilt it... you know, to me it is the hardest part of a patchwork process...

Fenix has already done his part of this job properly...

... he has inspected the quality and he has chose a binding fabric.
Well done, Fenix!

Maybe I'll get some quilting tips tomorrow, 
when I'll go and watch the parades at Sherri and Sinta Renee.

I wish you a creative week!

6 kommenttia:

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Tulin kurkkaamaan, vaikka päivitystä ei blogissani vielä näkynytkään, enkä pettynyt. Mercerie ON kaunis! Sait minut uteliaaksi paraatin suhteen, kävin katsoassa linkit, mutta ei siellä ainakaan vielä näkynyt merkkejä marssimisesta ?! :D

Dee kirjoitti...

I like the neutral colors you chose for this one. There seems to be a secondary pattern in it because of the fabrics you used too. Good luck quilting it!

Dolores kirjoitti...

What a great help Fenix is and I approve of his choice. It will frame the quilt beautifully.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

What would you do without Fenix, you even need him to pick the binding!
LOL
KATRIN W.

Sinta Renee kirjoitti...

I did not get your picture Satu! I am sorry... I will see if we can slip it into the prize post today! I love your Mercerie, and I am sure everyone will too!

Michele kirjoitti...

Your quilt is beautiful :-) Such nice colors!