Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

keskiviikko 7. huhtikuuta 2010

Parlor Activities

April 7, 1864. Isabella Buchanan Edmondson wrote in her diary

I beat Capt. Farrell two games of Chess tonight, Father let us sit up just as late as we wanted to, and we had a delightful evening.

CWD block 42. Parlor Activities

Easy block!
Fabrics are
dark green:Nancy Gere's Civil War VI
little flowers on tan: Judie Rothermel's Civil War Dressing Gowns
white: unknown

Now I'll go back to the sewing room...
Yes! previous sewing corner is now ROOM;)
... there are patches of Euro Bee block waiting for me...
I'm coming!

Until next time...

2 kommenttia:

Dolores kirjoitti...

Have fun in your sewing room. Will you have music to keep you company, or silence or a book on tape which is what I have.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

The block is nice, isn´t is fun to make these "easy" blocks?
KATRIN W.