Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 11. huhtikuuta 2010

Euro bee and SBS block


Fenix wanted to inspect Monika's block carefully, before I took a photo.
Monika is one of the Euro Bee quilters and April was her month. I'm sure she will have very colourful quilt one day. You'll find here more Euro Bee blocks.

B-10 Friendship Star
was a second block, which I finished today.

But now I must go and check what Fenix is doing in the kitchen. The noice is terrifyingly loud...

Have a great Sunday!

7 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

I love your Euro Bee block! Great, the birds, singing those notes!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

It's a great euro block very nice.

Meredith kirjoitti...

CAts always love to sit right on whatever we are working on. Very cute photo

Karen kirjoitti...

The Euro Bee block is so cute and I love your Friendship Star.

Dolores kirjoitti...

Fenix is such a helpful cat - and very good looking too.

Sandi kirjoitti...

Fenix is a very handsome cat. Looks like he enjoys inspecting your work.

Robin kirjoitti...

The Euro Bee block is gorgeous! I love the center and the bright happy squares surrounding it. It does seem that Fenix approves. :)