Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 9. joulukuuta 2012

Second Advent

I promised to reveal the secret of  this little package...

... today, on the second Advent.

I guessed that there is something jangling inside... like jingle bells...
... but I had no idea how many things there would be.
THERE WAS MANY...

... and I have never seen so tiny bells: the pink bell's diameter is about 6 mm.
Thank you, my dear SSCS pal Sue!
I'm really looking forward to a Christmas Eve now!!!

The flu, which I mentioned last time, is still disturbing my Christmas plans.

Although I have tried to do - at least something - the most of the planned I must just forget. So I realized this Christmas train went already...

But as I said... I have tried... otherwise my cheeks wouldn't be this red...

In the evenings, after working days...

... I have knitted few extraXS - size socks for my... 

And crocheted few more embellished snowflakes for the Christmas cards...

I only wonder, when I have time to finish them...

I also sewed a needle book imitating one of the Anni Downs' pattern...

... but the photo of it you'll see after Christmas, because I made it for...

Oh, I do love this time of the year with all it's SECRETS;o)

I'm glad you popped here and

HAPPY NEW WEEK to YOU!!!!

5 kommenttia:

Kate kirjoitti...

So many lovelies.

Irma kirjoitti...

Onpas täälllä paljon kaikkea kivaa:) Virkatut tähdet ovat todella kauniita:)

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Herkän kauniita virkatut tähtesi. Onko ohje julkisesti jossain saatavilla? Ensi joulua jo suunnittelen...

Tilkunviilaaja kirjoitti...

Aika upeat joulutähdet laitat korttien mukaan! Joulujuna ei selvästi ole ihan kokonaan sinua ohittanut, kun olet ehtinyt tällaista.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Have a good time getting ready for christmas and don´t let it turn into stress. It is okay if you don´t get everything done, you have made so much already! Have a nice christmas season
KATRIN W.