Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 13. elokuuta 2012

We Want to Thank...

... everyone who liked our story in Pets on Quilts Show...

 ... and voted our tale!!!

Now it's time to get back to normal, but only with the tiny steps ;o)
 I mean...
why should you be rushed in this finished world?

 That motto in my head...
... my last week looked very scrappy! I did a little that and little this...

1. I sewed one more Summer (=autumn) Star. The sixth star is cutted beside the sewing machine. 2. I sewed the background for the fourth block of Raining Cats and Dogs. All the applique pieces are prepared also. 3. I am ready for the August's Designer Mystery block. Somehow I have managed to sew my flying geese units little bit smaller than the 12" blocks. Does it sound like a trouble in the future... AND 4. (Oh,yes! You were not dreaming, our dear reader!) I REALLY took a tiny step with the tablerunner 'Butterchurn' too. THE two border stripes are now sewed together ;o) Wov!!!

And finally more small 'tales'.

 At the same time, when I watched the Olympic Games, I pieced some hexagons together.

 BUT if YOU
wanted to take a big steps last week, I really hope that your project was a SUCCESS ;o)


HAPPY new WEEK to YOU!
with love Fenix & Satu

6 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Great projects you are working on. Love the hexagon colors.

Dolores kirjoitti...

I think Fenix is a wonderful help to you in all you creative stitching endeavors. A lot of little steps end up being big steps with time...

Cattinka kirjoitti...

Oh boy, you started something with the hexies, they are so small. I like your new blos header! Did you crochet that pumpkin?
KATRIN W.

Karen kirjoitti...

A little of this and that is fun and I love your tiny hexagons!

Tiinatei kirjoitti...

Nuo pienet heksakonit ovat hurmaavia! Itse kun en ole (vielä?) pienen näprääjä, ihailen niitä, jotka jaksavat keskittyä noihin söpöihin pikkuruisiin kangaspalasiin.

Tilkunviilaaja kirjoitti...

Your nr 4 project looks really good. From this small pic, one can see how well the colours and tones work together. Looking forward to seeing the hexies in a finished project. I wonder what it will be!