Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 26. elokuuta 2012

A Life at the Sidings

 
Lately I have deeply been wondering, shall I ever finish anything? 
Or do I just circles like these vines on our balcony?


Oh, you see... I have done circle with flowers... partly...

What else?

Fenix, it's all too small roof for you!

You see... 

I have appliqued a house for the next Raining Cats and Dogs block 4... partly...

 And...

I have played with the new ruler....

It's X- Blocks' belly button. The block size is 3 1/4".

Hmmm... the blocks look like raspberries...



Oh, Satu, while you are playing with the raspberries---

I'm gonna take a PURR -nap.... krooooooh -pur!


All eight Summer (Autumn) Stars are sewed...

part of them look like a disaster... KRRR...
 
But THE THING, which supposedly interest all of us IS


what's going on with the tablerunner 'Butterchurn'....

not much, but I'm still smiling;o)

The top is finished.
I have choosed the backing and the binding fabrics

and I think, I won't call it as a 'Butterchurn' anymore...

from here it will be a 'WINTER VANILLA'

As you can see, my quilting life is off track... without a trace or clue...
But is it true...
if you do not get lost, you'll never find anything new?

5 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I thnk you are doing okay, don´t be so strikt on yourself!
KATRIN W.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

An interesting block! And I think you should make more, so Fenix can purr a little more! He looks so relaxed.
Keep up all that work and I am sure you will soon finish projects.

Jen kirjoitti...

Hello Satu , you are funny sometimes!! I love all the star blocks, Your applique is pretty .Just be relaxed like Fenix. I seem to be sewing away but have nothing finished either. Oh well, doesn't matter!!

Tilkunviilaaja kirjoitti...

Fenix näyttää myös viihtyvän silityslaudalla, mutta sehän onkin nimensä puolesta kissalle mitä sopivin paikka! En kyllä oikeasti ymmärrä silityslaudan viehätystä makuupaikkana. Kissa ei kerro, miksi tykkää siinä olla.

Karen kirjoitti...

So many pretty things to see and funny Fenix too! Love the circle flower and the stars are wonderful too. Great name, Winter Vanilla and that is one very cool ruler!