Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 14. huhtikuuta 2012

Summer Day...

... is AYOS (Another Year of Schnibbles) in April!

 I sewed the top of it last September (it was then my free choice for Le Petit - challenge),
but it's still in that stage... Why? I have no good explanation for that, but I think one might be, that I didn't figure quite well... WHAT IS IT?

The size of it is now about 17" x 17". 
I placed it on one pillow... beside my granny square blanket...

 The colours match well together
and I got the idea for the backing...

Now I'm waiting for the SEWING MOJO...
I have a high pile of cutted fabrics next to the B, but no inspiration :o/

I hope you have a more creative weekend than I do
See you ;o)

1 kommentti:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

I think your idea to turn this into a pillow is good. It matches your granny blanket nicely, so just go for it, you will like it once it is finished.
And wouldn´t it be nice to take a new picture of blanket, pillow and Fenix?
Have a nice weekend
KATRIN W.