Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

tiistai 12. tammikuuta 2010

Lady of the Lake

C-5 Lady of the Lake

I just finished this SBS block (BOW2/2010)
and it looks so COOOOL ---
that I wanted to show it you immediately.

It seems that my week with the blocks is going to be blueish...
there is some blue fabrics putted aside
for the next CWD block!

Now I'm going to continue
this day off with a good dinner before yoga training -
it's the first time after Christmas break.

See you on Thursday evening...

5 kommenttia:

Meredith kirjoitti...

That fabric is a great choice! This block would make a great quilt.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Lovely lovely block! Where is Fenix?

Madammeke Ongeduld kirjoitti...

lovely plaids

Karen kirjoitti...

Very cool!!! That is one excellent block!

Anne Ida kirjoitti...

This is gorgeous! I love this block, and your fabric choice is perfect for it!