Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 3. lokakuuta 2015

Is it...

OMG! Is it true that I might have gotten a lost sewing inspiration back?
I'm not sure, but I think that it's back at the block level... :)... at least!

The start of new FW 1930's SAL inspired me to start to sew the "original" Farmer's Wife Sampler blocks.

So this week I have sewed 7 blocks... so far.

Here's FWS blocks #34 Flock, #46 Hill & Valley, #5 Bat Wing and #84 Spool.

And here's one FW 1930's block, #8 Aunt.


HAPPY WEEKEND to YOU!

3 kommenttia:

Dolores kirjoitti...

I hope you continue to post. I love looking at your blocks and I hope Fenix gets to help you.

Deb R kirjoitti...

Looks great, hope the mojo stays!

Tilkunviilaaja kirjoitti...

Well done and thank you for sharing, this is really interesting! I liked the last block the most.