Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 23. syyskuuta 2012

A Tale Without Name



Sometimes it's difficult to think of a nice and interesting title...


and sometimes it's VERY difficult to decide, how you finish your tablerunner! Although I have a good pattern, I would like to personalize it...





1. Do I sew wider black borders? Maybe not... it looks too furry...

2. Those birds on Funky Fall fabric looks purfect! But maybe not in this tablerunner... makes it look too restless!

3. Maybe the cream background fabric is the best choice?

... or maybe a hint of purr - orange?
What do you think about that, Satu?

This is something to think about more...

Meanwhile I continued with the BOMs.

 Last week I received the fourth block of 2012 Designer Mystery. It's designed by Aneela Hoey.
I'm bit of proud of myself, because this BOM is the only one, which I have been sewn so called in 'normal schedule' - so far...

Oh no, still no idea, what to do with the borders...

 The first block of Merry, Merry Snowmen is almost stitched...
and guess what, 
now I'm thinking, do I embroider them or sew black buttons....
;o) Nice,
 that is enough to think about - the brains won't get rusty...

What about cream borders with quilted vines and stars?
Hmm, might look nice... I'll go and check it now...

See you... and happy new week!

3 kommenttia:

Yvonne W kirjoitti...

You are certainly being kept busy with all the BOMs that you are doing-- they all look great-- and I guess you won't get bored doing the same design all the time.

Cattinka kirjoitti...

If you will ask the oppinion of one hundred people you will get 100 different answers, and in the end you have to decide yourself anyway. But don´t worry, your choices are always good. Can´t wait to see what you decide!
KATRIN W.

Theresa kirjoitti...

I'm sure you'll come up with the perfect solution to finish off those gorgeous pumpkins - personally, I think another border similar to the first one but wider would look good and then a little more black - it's a great pattern. Well done for keeping on track with the mystery BOM and I love the snowman cupcake.