Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 30. syyskuuta 2011

OPAMs in September

1. a basket, made of crocheted hexagons
2. the PUMPKIN;)
3. two crocheted pot mats

and few moments more
  from last days of September

1. I'm thinking of take part in Mill Girls quilt-a-long. I haven't yet entered for it..., but I have cut the pieces for the blocks. If you became interested in it, you can read more here. Quilt-a-long starts on Friday 14th of October... so there is still plenty (?) of time for selecting the fabrics...
2. I have gathered mushrooms for the dyeing and 
5. for the food
3. I have started a new applique project. It's a pattern from Lori Smith's book called Fat-Quarter Quilting
4. I have dyed the yarns with plants - mainly at the school, but some yarns home too;)

With this short tale I wish you all
LOVELY WEEKEND!!!

5 kommenttia:

Cheryl kirjoitti...

Love all your projects. Lori Smith is a favorite of mine!

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Wow, you've been busy this month. Your crochet is perfect. Love the pumpkin. That reminds me, I have to look for my felt pumpkins(o:
I see Fenix was a good help once again!
Have a lovely weekend.

Karen kirjoitti...

Sweet pumpkin and I LOVE the hexagon basket!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Euh you are doing a lot really a lot. I love it what you are doing

Litamora's Quilt & Design kirjoitti...

Lovely projects! You are such a talented lady!
Hope you have a great week, and that you're enjoying time in your sewing room :o)
Happy sewing,
Laila