Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 11. heinäkuuta 2010

Short Version of The Simple Woman's Daybook - week 27

FOR TODAY July 11, 2010

Outside My Window... hot, hot, TOO HOT! I'm melting!!! Luckily I live near the coast and there is possibilities of freshing breezes.

I am thinking... of purchase one squareruler. I can't make a decision, which one is better (=more useful) 9,5", 11,5" or 12,5". I have 7,5".

I am thankful for... that I'm continueing to sew the Butterfly Garden. Here is the second miniblock of the block 6.

From the kitchen... peas. My stomach is full of them... and water. It's so hot that I'm not hungry.

I am wearing... ;) something orange - It's THE DAY, when there is the final match of football in South Africa. - and because of that I'm also drinking some sangria;)

I am creating... block H of Gardener's Journal.


I am going... to trace some stitchings for this evening. So there is something to keep my eyes busy, if it's too scary to watch the football match.

I am reading...
Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist.

One of my favorite things... is The Australian Homespun magazine. It's always full of inspiring and tempting patterns.


Have a colourful week,
wherever you are!


PS. In this weekend I was overtaken by ME!

Look what I made

Dear Jane block
I-7 M Mac and Muff.


It's not perfect, but it's done;)
Those tiny triangles are difficult to applique, when the fingers are sweaty.

3 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I would go for the 12,5" squared ruler. I just got myself one and I love it!
You can join the Dutch in the orange you're wearing. One more hour to go.
Have a lovely week and i hope the weather cools down a bit for you!

May Britt kirjoitti...

So good to see you're still sewing on Butterfly Garden. It's so great knowing we are not sewing alone on it. So fun to see the progress.

Karen kirjoitti...

I also would go with the 12.5 ruler. Butterfly Garden and Gardener's Journal are both coming along nicely. Excellent Dear Jane block!!!