Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 4. heinäkuuta 2010

Butterfly Garden - first miniblock

Although Hanne and May-Britt have been busy with their BGs in this past week, I started with mine BG more calm;)

Only one finished miniblock per week and I choosed it to be the middle part of the block six.

Ok, I was a little hurry too, because I have already prepared two next miniblocks. If I'm totally honest I have now nearly stitched the miniblock number seven (miniblock on the left).

This is my third time, when I'm trying to finish my BG. I started it in February 2008. In 2008 I made four blocks and 2 of the miniblocks for block five! And then I suddenly lost my interest on it. The block five (= 7 miniblocks) I finished last summer. And then I lost the touch again. Maybe too much sorrow and all...

This time I'm more confident, because one miniblock in a week is quite reasonable pace for me. You all know I have many other projects... And I have a good support of two strong ladies!


Thank you Hanne and May-Britt for this new start!

Tusen Takk!!!


A third time and all will be fulfilled!

Till the end
Hurrah, Oranjes!!!


I own my first Klosjes to you!

See You!

8 kommenttia:

Elin kirjoitti...

You are so clever! You may know that I actually SOLD my BG, I had an attac of panic by all my projects. May be I should regret this by now... What is your next CWD block?

May Britt kirjoitti...

I am sure you are going to finish this quilt now. Together we can do it!!

Grethe kirjoitti...

Lovely first Butterfly Garden:) I am into this one as well,and planning 2 whole days in preparing (very soon)the next blocks. Happy Quilting to you,from Grethe.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

What a great idea, a mini block for each week. Look forward to see the big block!

Cattinka kirjoitti...

In Germany we have a saying "alle guten Dinge sind 3", which means all goes well the 3rd time, I hope that applies to your BG also. It is such a nice quilt you really should stick to it!
KATRIN W.

Anne Ida kirjoitti...

You gonna make me feel guilty too??? *lol* I have made about 1/3 of the blocks, but haven't been very motivated to work on more... Perhaps seeing your progress can be inspireing ;o)

Chookyblue...... kirjoitti...

goodluck getting your BG complete......

Hanne kirjoitti...

I am so happy you joined us with your BG blocks - the more the merrier :-)
I think I might be on my third (or maybe 4th) attempt too!

Together we are strong and we will make it!