Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

perjantai 6. heinäkuuta 2012

The Busy Looking Cutting Board...

 
... is just a big bluff!
I have tried to reflect, which project is my Jotain valmista joka kuukausi - project in this month. If you remember I had a good plan, when this year started... and there is still many UFOs left. 
So there is where to choose!
BUT...
I have looked those projects, but none of them will not raise over one the other.
My interest in sewing is really down!

 The weather is so summery... soon I'll miss some cooler...
then will this small wintery quilt (UFO) help me?
And also rescue my goal for July...


I wish everyone a warm weekend 
and lot of time to do nice things ;o) 

PS. Summer Star Sew Along started HERE today. One star block in each Friday for 8 weeks.


3 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Lovely quilt, Satu. Great colors.
And thank you for the link to the summer stars! I will use my left overs from last year's Designer BOM.

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

PS: have a lovely and peaceful weekend.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Nice quilt. And the stitchery is so cute. Hmmm will i look at the link. Have a nice weekend.