Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 10. kesäkuuta 2012

Pieces... Blocks... Patches... or whatever...

but, above all, the laziness is still keeping us in its grip.

 A Pet Cat block for My Favorite Thing -quilt is in pieces.

 All nine card trick blocks for the Doc has been sewn, the sashing stripes are cutted in slices.

 "Four O'clocks" block for Designer Mystery 2012 is in patches.

But sometimes it just purr-feel sooooooooo gooooood...

to be lazy ;o)

Lazy Sunday greetings to You!!!

3 kommenttia:

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

This post doesn't look lazy to me. I love how your Doc is turning out.
And you're already working on block 12 of the BOM. I almost finished my fifth. I won't be making the one with the tulip. Much too simple with the rest. Don't really understand how they could put that one in. I'm probably making a block a second time with different fabric choices

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Siis NIIIIIN söpöinen tuo alimmainen kissa!!!!

Jen kirjoitti...

Hello Satu, You always have lots of projects on the way and achieve heaps. They will all get finished in no time at all. Fenix will help!!