Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

maanantai 7. toukokuuta 2012

Miscellaneous

I spent the weekend mixed with crocheting, sewing, appliquéing, knitting... 
sounds quite tricky, don't you think... 
but I sewed just one more Card Trick block... I didn't finish any BOM blocks for the Rehab :o/
In any case something happened...

The next Designer Mystery block called Dandelion is cutted and Raining Cats and Dogs block three is almost finished ;o) I'll show the picture of the whole block, when it's ready.

 And LOOK! The borders of the Butterfly Garden has sewn!!!

Between sewing patches we sewed some curtains... and Fenix found a cosy sleeping place... purr-bed of roses...

I have fallen behind the SKofW stitch-along group... 
... in the past weekend I sewed March's blocks together. Here I come, girls!

Fenix was very helpful, when I chose the fabrics for the tree block...
 
  
... which will be HIS favorite block in this quilt - I think so ;o)

   A new week and a 'new adventures' are waiting for us...
HAPPY WEEK to YOU!!!

2 kommenttia:

Cattinka kirjoitti...

You have been busy, busy, busy! You are coming along well, but of course you have a big helper with Fenix!
KATRIN W.

Jen kirjoitti...

Hello Satu, You always seem to achieve heaps with your projects, they are really lovely.Fenix looks well and enjoys all the fabrics.