Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 1. tammikuuta 2012

Tänään se alkaa... Today it's beginning...



 ... a new year and new challenges...
I took part in a challenge Jotain valmista joka kuukausi hössötys (Something to produce a monthly -hössötys). It's finnish version of Kris's and Peg's OPAM challenge.
I spent few days after Christmas thinking and searching for 12 suitable UFOs for this challenge
(it wasn't hard job - I have plenty of them. The hardest part was what to leave out ;o) 

I found UFO cross-stitch projects...

1. Sitting Pretty is the project for January. 
2. Somebunny to Love is project for May.
3. Flower Fairy The Lily of the Valley
and 4. In the Poppy Field are extra projects

I found a pile of UFO tablecloths...
out of that pile I'll get fine projects for February, June, September and December.

I found a bit bigger UFO quilt projects...

1. Remember Whoo Loves You is project for August.
2. My Garden is project for March.
3. A Baby Quilt is for October.

And I found for the rest of the months...

1. Gardener's Journal is for July.
2. Butterfly Garden is for April.
4. SKofW - My Favorite Things is for November.
5. Mill Girls is for..... oh, the months are already ended... 
well, then 
3. SBS (= piecing blocks together) and 5. Mill Girls are EXTRA projects.

This is a rough draft of my plans for 2012...
and it's sure there will be alterations...
and I know me, I always want to start something new...

I wish you the best beginning of year 2012!

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

You have big plans for 2012. Now you have to shut your eyes, so you can't start something new (I do). Happy new year

Cattinka kirjoitti...

You have big plans for the new year, I wish you the best of luck for lots of finishes this year.
KATRIN W.