Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

sunnuntai 20. marraskuuta 2011

Moomin Characters' Has an Important Role...

... in this year's SSCS!

Tomorrow they will start their journey to my SSCS pal, who lives in...
hmmm... far, far away from Finland.
Hopefully they'll manage well....
I'm very sure they will arrive savely, BECAUSE they ARE Moomins;o)

In this 'busy' week I finished one pincushion...

... it's 'Ivy's Bloom',
a pattern of Janelle Wind's collection.

I wish you all relaxing week...
despite of all business with C - projects.

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Cute Moomins. Nice pincushion, I have to make that one too.

Chookyblue...... kirjoitti...

glad your SSCS parcel is ready to go..........

Dolores kirjoitti...

I'd love to see what you do with the Moomins.

Karen kirjoitti...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!