Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 13. marraskuuta 2010

A Spooky Sneak Peek

After short coffeebreak
I returned to the sewing room and found very odd bogey on the floor.

Whoooo... is there?
Oh, it's you;)))


I have very little to show you... because of this time of the secrets...
But journey with Sylvia's Bridal Sampler has continued with two blocks.


B-2 Gulf Star

It's my 90th block, so there is only 50 left;)






















H-8 Pinwheel 1


I'm still struggling with those tiny cross-stitches,
hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow.
Then I must hurry with the next Gardener's Journal block. I haven't even traced the stitchings of it - yet. IIK!

Last weekend I sewed the last blocks for Euro Bee. I will show them later with all other blocks, which I have made since March. If you don't want to wait, you'll find photos of Euro Bee blocks here.

But now,
It's late...
and time to go to sleep...

hopefully I don't have nightmares;)

2 kommenttia:

Karen kirjoitti...

Funny Fenix and excellent blocks!

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

You have been so busy over the last days/weeks. And your work is beautiful as always. I love to see all those ghostly pictures with Fenix (o: