Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
Enjoy this moment, share quilttales with me

lauantai 22. marraskuuta 2008

More blocks...

Finally I found a bit of time to show you all my Angel's Story ANGELS... before I start to sew them together. Sorry, of poor quality of the photos... some of the block are too large for my scanner!
BLOCK A: Penelope, Millicent, Libby and Hettie



BLOCK B: Sophie, Tilly and Dimity.

BLOCK C: Harriet, Angela and Sarah. As Sarah says in the book: 'Oh, there is always something new to start, and, oh, that's such a pretty fabric...! I simply can't LIVE without it!' And I really agree with her... you might have noticed that I'm little lazy to finish my sewings;)))

BLOCK D: Fran, Becky, Zoe & Prudence and Charlotte.

I visited at Stina's blog and found an interesting mystery BOM, Red Delicious. As you see I'm again planning to start something new...... I have so perfect fabrics for it...

But now I must hurry... Indiana Jones is waiting for me....

It was again a great pleasure to see you ;)))

6 kommenttia:

Elin kirjoitti...

Very nice blocks, indeed! Wish you a happy weekend!

Simone de Klerk kirjoitti...

Your block look really nice! Love them all.

Hanne kirjoitti...

Lovely blocks :-)
I still have to do the last block - the stitchery on the angel block with butterflies.

Ulla kirjoitti...

This seems such a nice quilt and a terrible lot of work with all the applique! I'm curious to see the blocks together.

Stina Blomgren kirjoitti...

They are so lovely...you have dome such a wonderful job on yours...It will be a wonderful quilt!!

Yvonne aka sommeke kirjoitti...

Your angels are sweet!